GAAP ORPHANAGE FOUNDATION IS CYCLING FOR ORPHANS!
A COVID-19 £2,000 Fundraiser is our next target and we need your help in continuing our charity work aimed at delivering empowerment to orphans.
Collectively, the Trustees and Volunteers of GAAP Orphanage Foundation will be cycling over an unspecified time to fundraise for our charity to support our orphanages during this period of COVID-19.
With, primarily the interest of orphans at the forefront, GAAP Orphanage Foundation plan to deploy all raised funds in targetted areas including:-
- Helping provide continued and sustained access to clean water
- Helping with the provision of hand sanitisers
- Helping with the provision of Personal Protective Equipment for the GAAP Orphanage Foundation support team
- Increasing awareness via continued Training & Development on the subject of how to stay safe during the pandemic
The GAAP Orphanage Foundation COVID-19 £2,000 Fundraiser pages are accessible from the following sites through which donations can be made.
1. GAAP website at:- https://www.gaaporphange.org.uk –
Donations can be made via PayPal or using a Debit Card by clicking here. You can also use the donate button below.